Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance platform – single slide
This Powerpoint Single Slide is my personal effort to visualize in a single page all the main Security & Compliance solutions and features available in the Microsoft 365 suite.
Download “Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance platform_Single Slide_v 7.0” Microsoft-365-Security-and-Compliance-Platform_Single-Slide-v7.0_2019-12-update_Feliciano-Intini.pptx – Downloaded 1012 times – 959 KB
January 9, 2020 – version 7.0 update: new major release with the following enhancements:
– added detail slides to enlarge sections, improve font readability and simplify hyperlinking to technical documentation for every product.
– improved the box meaning: now a box suggest a stand-alone product/suite, while features are listed inside boxes.
– Added the plenty of news in the latest months & from Ignite 2019 conference:
– New Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) !
– Entitlement Management feature in Azure AD Identity Governance
– Azure AD Password Protection feature
– Microsoft Teams DLP (Chat & Channel)
– Office 365 Advanced Message Encryption
– Information Barriers in Microsoft Teams
– Data Investigations (Preview)
– Office 365 Supervision policies
– Azure Sentinel in GA
– MDATP Threat Experts in GA
– Microsoft Compliance Score (Preview)
– Renaming of SCCM in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
March 21, 2019 – version 6.3 updates: Windows Defender ATP platform now renamed in Microsoft Defender ATP platform, announcement of Microsoft Defender ATP for Mac and Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM) capabilities available in Microsoft Defender ATP (both in preview). Slide format updated to add Azure Sentinel as part of Microsoft Threat Protection: while not included in Microsoft 365 offering, Azure Sentinel can collect data from Microsoft 365 cloud services.
March 6, 2019 – version 6.2 with the following updates: Windows Defender ATP platform with Microsoft Threat Experts announcement, new names of security and compliance suites, new Microsoft 365 Security Center and Microsoft 365 Compliance Center dashboards.
February 2019 update – version 6.1 has been enhanced with short description screentips and hyperlinks to the technical documentation by simply hovering and clicking with your mouse pointer over the single solution when viewing the slide in presentation mode. Enjoy it and feel free to leave a feedback, especially if you liked it 😉 !
Back to NonSoloSecurity home page
THESE DOCUMENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THEY ONLY REPRESENT THE VIEW OF THE AUTHOR (ABOUT FELICIANO INTINI), WITHOUT ANY REVIEW OR ENDORSEMENT BY MICROSOFT